Al Dhafra Insurance Company P.S.C. is a Public Shareholding Company entirely owned by the U.A.E. nationals. It is incorporated in Abu Dhabi by Emiri Decree No. 8 of 1979 and registered under the provisions of The UAE Insurance Law (Federal Law No. (6) of 2007 enacted in February 2007)
The Company’s Authorized Capital is Dhs.100 Million. Paid-up Capital is Dhs.100 Million. Shareholders’ Equity is Dhs.342 Million as at 31/12/2017. The total number of employees is 178. The Company is committed to best management practices to achieve all-round excellence. The company has been rated as “Baa1 Stable Outlook” Insurance Financial Strength Rating (IFSR) by Moody’s Investors Service in 2018.
The Company is recording consistent growth in production. The total premium written during the year 2017 was AED 415 Million
The Company’s Head Office is situated in Abu Dhabi and has branch offices in the U.A.E. at Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain & Bidazayed and 13 POSs and 6 Traffic counters. Company’s business operation is fully automated and branches and offices are connected on-line with Head Office for fast and efficient customer service. Company has on-line sales offices in most of the Immigration offices and Traffic offices across the country.
Al Dhafra has reinsurance association only with the world’s top class Reinsurers in Germany, U.K., Switzerland, Italy and other European countries and also has business relationship with the top class International Insurance and Reinsurance Brokers all over the world.
Some of our major corporate clients are:
- Finance Department, Government of Abu Dhabi
- ADNOC and Group Companies
- Abu Dhabi Aviation
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- Central Bank of UAE
- International Petroleum Construction Co.
- Emirates Steel Industries
- General Industry Corporation
- Sawaeed Employment LLC
- Department of Transport
- Agthia Group
- Ghantoot Group
- Securiguard Middle East LLC.
- Arab Monetary Fund
- Ministry of Interior
- Arabian Construction Company
- Nexans France
- Al Jaber Group
- Dhabi Contracting
- Bin Hafeez General Contracting Co.
- Noukri Recruitment LLC
Some of the major multi billion projects insured by the Company are:
- Corniche Tower – Abu Dhabi
- Six Tower – Project G+4+15+Gym Building Blocks A,B,C,D,E,F – Abu Dhabi
- Construction of Internal Roads & Infrastructure Works in Al-Shawmekh Area (12-7) – Abu Dhabi
- Sky Orix – Doha Airport – Qatar
- Al Jaber Group – Annual Workmen’s Compensation
Al Dhafra is a direct Insurer in the U.A.E. market, underwriting both Life and Non-Life business and is recognized by the Government of the Abu Dhabi for Government insurance purposes. The major classes of business underwritten by the Company are:
- Fire & General Accident;
- Contract Works and Contractor’s Plant & Equipment;
- Electronic Equipment & Machinery Breakdown;
- Workmen’s Compensation & Employer’s Liability;
- Public Liability, Medical Malpractice and other Professional Indemnity risks;
- Marine Cargo, Marine Hull & Pleasure Craft;
- Oil & Gas on and offshore operations;
- Personal Accident, Medical & Life; Visit visa and House maid policies.
Our Solid Growth & Performance
|Particulars||Year ‘2012||Year ‘2013||Year ‘2014||Year ‘2015||Year ‘2016||Year ‘2017|
|Paid Up Capital||100,000,000||100,000,000||100,000,000||100,000,000||100,000,000||100,000,000|