Al Dhafra Insurance Company P.S.C. is a Public Shareholding Company entirely owned by the U.A.E. nationals. It is incorporated in Abu Dhabi by Emiri Decree No. 8 of 1979 and registered under the provisions of The UAE Insurance Law (Federal Law No. (6) of 2007 enacted in February 2007).
The Company’s Authorized Capital is Dhs.100 million. Paid-up Capital is Dhs.100 million. Shareholders’ Equity is Dhs.463 million as at 31/12/2021. The total number of employees is 176. The Company is committed to best management practices to achieve all-round excellence. The company has been rated as “Baa1 Stable Outlook” Insurance Financial Strength Rating (IFSR) by Moody’s Investors Service. In addition, the company has been rated by AM Best as Financial Strength Rating “B++ Good Stable Outlook” and Issuer Credit Rating “bbb+ Good Stable Outlook”. The company is also awarded with ISO 27001:2013 certificate which highlights the company’s strong information security management system.
The Company is recording consistent growth in production. The total premium written during the year 2021 was AED 314 Million.
The Company’s Head Office is situated in Abu Dhabi and has branch offices in the U.A.E. at Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain & Bida Zayed and 15 POSs & typing centers and 6 Traffic counters. Company’s business operation is fully automated and branches and offices are connected on-line with Head Office for fast and efficient customer service. Company has on-line sales offices in most of the Immigration offices and Traffic offices across the country.
Al Dhafra has reinsurance association with the world’s top-class Reinsurers in Germany, U.K, Switzerland, Italy and other European countries and has business relationship with the top-class international Insurance and Reinsurance Brokers all over the world.
Some of our major clients are:
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank / Abu Dhabi Commercial Properties
- ADNOC and Group Companies
- National Marine Dredging Company
- Shangri La International Hotel Mgt. Ltd.
- Al Naboodah Real Estate
- Rasasi Perfume Industries
- Four N Property LLC
- Emirates Islamic Bank
- NFT Specialized In Tower Cranes LLC
- Mr. Naeyl Rashid Saif Alshamsi & Mr. Saeed Bin Harmal Aldhaheri
- Faisal Holding
- Nouman Fouad Trading Est
- Al Jaber Group
- Gulftainer Company Ltd
- Rental Solutions
- Mechanical And Civil Engineering Contractors Co. Llc
- Abu Dhabi Sewerage Service Company (ADSSC)
- Abu Dhabi General Services P.J.S.C. (Musanada)
- Abu Dhabi Department Of Municipal Affairs
- Uni Arab Engineering & Oilfield Services
- Gulf Business Machines (GBM) LLC
- Abu Dhabi Transmission & Despatch Co. (Transco)
- Arabian Construction Company WLL
- Aljada Developments LLC
- International Mechanical & Electrical Co (IMECO)
- Emirates German Foundations LLC
- Sea Horse
- Dutch Foundation
- Yangzi Marine
- Mereine Company Ltd.
- Woongjin Development Co
- Interworld Shipping Agency LLC
- Stellar Ocean Transport
- Awal Contracting & Trading Co. (Awalco) W.L.L.
- Allianz Middle East Ship Management LLC
- Maroos Shipping Co. L.L.C
- Atlas Marine Shipping
- Al Khalejia Aggregate / Al Mulla Marine
- Ocean Pearl Ship Management FZE
Some of the major multi billion projects insured by the Company are:
- Corniche Tower – Abu Dhabi
- Wahat Al Zaweya Investment & Real Estate Development
- Six Tower – Project G+4+15+Gym Building Blocks A,B,C,D,E,F – Abu Dhabi
- Construction of Internal Roads & Infrastructure Works in Al-Shawmekh Area (12-7) – Abu Dhabi
- Sky Orix – Doha Airport – Qatar
Al Dhafra is a direct Insurer in the U.A.E. market, underwriting both Life and Non-Life business and is recognized by the Government of the Abu Dhabi for Government insurance purposes. The major classes of business underwritten by the Company are:
(1) Fire & General Accident;
(2) Contract Works and Contractor’s Plant & Equipment;
(3) Electronic Equipment & Machinery Breakdown;
(4) Workmen’s Compensation & Employer’s Liability;
(5) Public Liability, Medical Malpractice and other Professional Indemnity risks;
(6) Marine Cargo, Marine Hull & Pleasure Craft;
(7) Oil & Gas on and offshore operations;
(9) Personal Accident, Medical & Life; Visit visa and House maid policies.
Our Solid Growth & Performance:
|Particulars||Year ‘2016||Year ‘2017||Year ‘2018||Year ‘2019||Year ‘2020||Year ‘2021|
|Paid Up Capital||100,000,000||100,000,000||100,000,000||100,000,000||100,000,000||100,000,000|