Al Dhafra Insurance Company PSC. CUSTOMER COMPLAINT / SUGGESTION HANDLING POLICY
Al Dhafra is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and maintaining a healthy customer relationship. Therefore, the complaint handling policy has been designed to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and as effectively as possible.
The following outlines our policy and procedure for the handling of verbal & written complaints.
Al Dhafra’s Customer Service
Al Dhafra strives to provide the best customer experience and is committed to addressing our customers’ concerns appropriately.
Al Dhafra’s ability to provide the best service can, however, is affected by factors beyond its control. If Al Dhafra has failed to meet customers’ expectations, we welcome customer feedback by following the process outlined below.
We will do everything reasonably possible to make Customers experience a positive and pleasant one.
Making and Lodging a Complaint / Suggestion
Customers have the right to express complaints and grievances to Al Dhafra in writing and lodged by post, fax or email to the following address:
Al Dhafra ATTN: Customer Care
PO BOX 319 ABUDHABI UAE
Information to Include in Complaint / Suggestion
When lodging a written complaint, it is important that the following information is included to assist Al Dhafra staff in providing customer with a prompt response and resolution:
Customer’s full name;
The full business or entity name & registration number;
The Al Dhafra account reference number (which can be found on customer account statement)
A daytime contact phone number & best contact time(s);
Details of the complaint, including dates, times and the name of any staff member(s) spoken to;
Copies of any relevant documentation including emails, account statements, faxes, etc;
Signature of the customer.
Handling / Escalating Customer Complaint Suggestion
- After receiving Complaint, staff responsible to handle the complaint will ensure confidentiality of information and given nature of grievances or suggestions made by the customer, summarized facts with initial findings to be escalated to concerned management within 48 hours of receipt of such complaint / suggestion.
- Upon receiving a verbal or written complaint, Al Dhafra will acknowledge customer grievance matter in writing within 2 business days.
- Customer will be provided with the name and contact details of the Al Dhafra staff member who will personally deal with customer complaint.
- A record of all written complaints received will be filed in complaint register.
- If it is necessary to carry out any inquiries arising from a complaint as instructed by concerned management, Al Dhafra staff member will coordinate resolution of complaint with concerned dept. manager or branch manager.
Al Dhafra will aim to resolve all complaints immediately and within 5 business days of receiving notice.
If Customer complaint is not resolved within that period, Customer should be given a response in writing with a proposed course of action and where appropriate, together with notification of the outcome of any inquiries.